Paving Stones vs. Concrete Driveways
- Paving Stones Increase Property Value
- Pavers Are 4x Stronger Than Concrete
- Paving Stones Are Cheaper To Repair
- Better Weight Distribution
- Stones Have Elegance and Beauty
- GREAT Long-Term Investment!
- Cracked Concrete Driveways Lower Home Value
- Concrete Strength Is Inferior to Paving Stones
- Can’t Repair Concrete Without Ugly Scarring
- Does Not Flex Well Under Stress
- Bland And Dull-Looking Driveways
- Concrete Will Cost You More In The Long-Run
Paving stones define beauty, elegance and durability for driveways, pool decks, walkways and patios. A properly installed paving stone driveway won’t crack, sag, shift or separate. It will keep looking fantastic for generations, and if it ever becomes stained or marred by paint or oil it can be repaired quickly, easily and invisibly. Individual stones can be replaced with matching ones so that the surface looks exactly as it did before the accident occurred. This is impossible with any other type of pavement.
The huge range of colors and patterns available makes customized design possible for any type of courtyard, patio, deck, or driveway. We will work with you to create the perfect match for your project, whether it is patio pavers for your deck or a complete landscape design to complement your new paving stone driveway and walkways.
We at Nicholson Landscaping are certified paving stone installers with years of experience in installing patios, driveways and pathways. We guarantee all installations for 2 years and give free estimates. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with a A rating. Call us today at 604 690 6960 for a free consultation and say goodbye to that ugly concrete or rotting wood in your yard.